Supermodel at 70 – Longevity Secrets from Sunny Griffin – Part 1 [VIDEO]

The original super model from the 1960’s shares her longevity secrets for how she has remained thin, beautiful, fit and healthy for the last 50 years through diet, skin care, exercise and a great attitude…
Music Provided Courtesy of Peter Katz (

See : Sunny’s TV Commercial archives from the 60’s & 70’s

Also See : Sexy at 65 – Karyn Calabrese, Supermodel at 70 – Longevity Secrets from Sunny Griffin – Part 2, U Can Be Sexy at 72 and Beyond – Mimi Kirk – Part 1 of 2 , Become Young and Healthy With these 8 Simple Secrets

Dear Reader: what are your longevity secrets ?

Sunny GriffinSunny GriffinSunny GriffinSunny Griffin

Latest Comments

1. Irene Ling says:

With Sunny Griffin and Mimi Kirk as our role models, the images of growing older have drastically altered. Lots of excellent advice in this video. Looking forward to Part 2.

1. coolvegetarian says:

yes Mimi and Sunny are true role models and living examples for us all !!! I now see what the possibilities are and i have now shaped my ambitions for the next 40 years accordingly.

2. Christie Harrison says:

Sunny, you are my heroine! Not only are you beautiful on the outside, but you are SO beautiful on the inside. I have learned so much from you, and the more I follow your suggestions the healthier I feel. Thanks so much for being in my life. I can’t wait to see you and Stephen again.

1. coolvegetarian says:

so glad that you like the videos we made of Sunny. She is the real deal and i am honored to have her on this website !!

1. coolvegetarian says:

Sunny is awesome. A true inspiration for us all and an example of what we can all be if we choose to go for the life of health and vitality.

3. Matthew says:

Great interview Jeff! Wow Sunny is and obviously will be, forever beautiful. Hope that anyone to view this takes all that I was able to. I have never seen a 70 year old that vibrant, energetic, and happy! It was as though I could feel her through the screen?? Wow

1. coolvegetarian says:

yeahhh ! so glad that you enjoyed and found such value from Sunny ! I have been inspired by her and I am thrilled that other have been too !

4. batgirl says:

I happened upon your website this morning because I can’t sleep and I just ate some egg whites ( not even hungrey) I am very upset about a relationship. In 2009 I weighed 80 lbs. Now I weigh 165. I work out like crazy and cannot loose a lb. I have finally eliminated sugar and flour from my diet but I feel miserable and look bad as well. I too use to model for some fitness sportswear. Now, they don’t even recognize me. I have done 5 complete water fasts for 30 plus day with the results just making my situation worse. As a matter of fact i think they are the reason why it is so hard for me to loose weight now. You seem to know a lot and I am at my wits end.. Do you have any suggestions?

5. Genus says:

Excellent advice! I’m a Black American woman (51) and I take ballet classes with my 17 yr. Dancing has been tremendously helpful in my quest to get healthy. If you are 20, 30, 40 something, its not too late to get a “head” start. If you are 50, 60, 70, its not too late to START. Live long, live strong. Shalom.