Is Adya Clarity Safe ? – Part 1 [Video]

Take a Bite

There has been many questions lately on whether the ADYA Clarity minerals are safe for consumption or not. As I have been using the ADYA Clarity minerals in my water for the last 9 months, I wanted to know for myself. So I decided to pay for the tests on the ADYA Clarity to see. Here are the results part 1 from the ALS independent laboratory. Check it out …

Dear Reader : Do you use ADYA Clarity in Your Water ?

Also See: How to Create Clean Quality Water, 3 Mandatory Questions for Your Guru, Top 3 Health Secrets – Angela Stokes-Monarch, How To Keep Fit and Healthy on the Road

NOTE : We had instructed the laboratory in writing and verbally to include the Aluminium in round # 1 of the tests and I had thought that they did include it initially. When I later pressed them after receiving so much feedback on the first video (deleted), they said that we did not fill out the forms correctly.

The key issues for Adya Clarity as I understand it are : 1) Mercury, 2) Aluminum, 3) General Toxicity, and 4) the claims that it improves water Quality. So far the tests we did answer # 1 & 3 and we plan to now answer # 2 & 4.

Latest Comments

1. Elizabeth Bracke says:

Jeff, I was using Adya myself….but my understanding is that the controversy is re the supposedly high levels of aluminum. I looked on the test results you provided and did not see that aluminum was addressed. Is that because there isn’t any….or that they didn’t test for aluminum….or did I simply just miss it entirely when I examined the report? I personally stopped using the Adya and am waiting to see how things shake out. I understand that it was also mislabeled…and that Canada Health is looking into it…..

1. Elizabeth Bracke says:

Also…Have you heard of the product Cellyte (Ionized Orthomolecular Nutrition…Manufactured by Dr Mike, LLC.??? If yes…in a positive way??? Any comments would be appreciated…..Thanks!

2. coolvegetarian says:

1. coolvegetarian says:

Thanks. Please see the revised video i just loaded to this post as we just sent another bottle of water to the laboratory to retest for the aluminum and to also test a bottle with out adya to see what the actual affects of adya are. thanks

1. coolvegetarian says:

Very good and fair question. Thanks. We had instructed the laboratory in writing and verbally to include the Aluminium and I had thought that they did include it initially but when I later pressed after receiving so much feedback on the first video, they said that we did not fill out the forms correctly.

2. michael westrick says:

I used it twice for one week both times I got headaches…..I been vegan for 14 years and was very disappointed in this product…….I could not figure it out but 2 months later the Ayad Clarity info came out and I only can conclude that it was something in the Ayada that gave me headaches…..It was only rational thing I could come up with…..On the other hand I know people who have been taking Ayad for 3 years and feeel better then ever..SO go figure…..It was not for me……

3. Diana says:

Hello~ have you put up the results of the second test of Adya Clarity and compared to water? I’m very curious to see what you came up with from the lab work.
    Thanx!