Sexy after Menopause and Hysterectomy – Tes T. Fernando the Feisty Diva [VIDEO]

The Ultimate Green Store

In this short interview, Tes T. Fernando author of the new book called “The Feisty Diva” shares her secrets on how to be sexy, beautiful and youthful after Menopause and Hysterectomy. Tes had full removal of both ovaries and uterus at only 28 years old as she suffered a severe endometriosis in her early 20s and had a hysterectomy to save her life. Tes is passionate about sharing unique information to the world such as her natural beauty secrets without any pressure. She is a single mom of 30-year-old twin girls.

Also see: Supermodel at 70 – Longevity Secrets from Sunny Griffin, U Can Be Sexy at 72 and Beyond – Mimi Kirk, 7 Things All Health Experts Agree On, Longevity & Optimal Life Expectancy – Gabriel Cousens MD

Tes Fernando

Latest Comments

1. Nora Coffey says:

Tes, it’s great that you have found healthy ways to feel good, and you are beautiful. I have a concern that women may think if they devote themselves to doing all the right things that they will feel the same as they did before hysterectomy. Having libido – interest in sex – is not the same as having the physical sexual sensation of powerful uterine contractions with orgasm. About 6% of hysterectomized women report having slight vaginal wall contractions, which one woman aptly described: “Before my uterus was removed I had fantastic sex, uterine contractions that were powerful, like diving off the high dive. Now it’s like sliding into the water”. Women who have been advised to have a hysterectomy should watch the short video “Female Anatomy: the Functions of the Female Organs” at http://www.hersfoundation.org/anatomy.

1. Tes T. Fernando says:

Hello Nora:

Thanks for the input and for the beautiful compliments! With regards to your concerns and if you noticed that I mentioned all the adverse effects after hysterectomy, I have resolved all those problems including sexual drive or sexual stimulation. This is awkward for me to input this over the public eyes the reason I just wrote the book. But inside my book, I mentioned all the stimulation to gain back the libido, even triggering the vaginal walls. I won’t lie because I am experiencing it. I once believe in science, but now, I have proven I am my own scientist. And this special diet are also applicable to menopausal or over 40 women who are under stress or who are losing their libido and stamina.

ONE PROOF, I TOOK TWO PICS OF MYSELF JUST LAST SUNDAY WITHOUT ANY COSMETICS JUST TO PROVE THAT MY STRATEGIES TRULY WORKS. :-))

I actually dedicated to HERS FOUNDATION and to all with meno and endometriosis my book. Part of the net revenues will go to my Philippines project to donate materials to remote place such as orphanages, jails, leprosariums and mental hospitals, as well, as funds for my mom to have an operation of her long time varicose veins. And she is my next project to get healthier. :-))

Physical fitness is one key and stimulation strategies in gaining back libido is another key which are indicated inside my book. Hope that answer your concerns. Cheers.

2. Marcus Barnes says:

For those who may be interested, the interview looks like it took place at Gorilla Food – located in downtown Vancouver, BC, Canada. In my opinion, it’s one of the best places right downtown to grab a bite to eat.

Have a great day!

1. Tes T. Fernando says:

I sincerely thank, Jeff Golfman for inviting me twice at Gorilla Foods. I was fully impressed by their service and high quality raw vegan cuisine. I didn’t even notice that I finished a gigantic avocado pie! Well, brothers and sisters all over the world, when you come to Vancouver, let’s all hit Gorilla Foods. :-) So do you, Marcus!

3. Michelle Blackwood says:

Hello Tes, I must say you look wonderful and you are an inspiration to women especially those who have undergone hysterectomy. I have a friend who recently did the procedure who was a heavy meat eater. She has changed her diet after the procedure and is including green smoothies, herbal teas and sea buckthorn juice alot with a lot of fruits and vegetables in her regimen. She said her libido which was gone has returned and she feels so energetic. I’m a great believer in raw food, I mostly go on raw during stress. I am a vegan and know I need to go raw as soon as possible. Keep up the good work!

4. Tes says:

You made me feel so good, Michelle – thanks kindly !!! There are many avenues to look after other than health & diet to complete the word – balance. Hysterectomy women have special diet as it could be sometimes challenging, so I mentioned the solutions.

In general over 40 men and women are not so different from early 20s people due to intensive care of health & diet. Hence, soon as you reach 45 – onwards, you will sometimes feel different i.e. wrinkles, how will you delay it? White hair, how will you delay it? Libido, how will you enhance it?

Yes, raw food is great for maintaining,or losing weight, and detoxification. :-))

Connect with me on Facebook so we can be new global sisters! :-)

5. TQ says:

I recommend the following prior to a hysterectomy:

1) Educating yourself on the issues surrounding the medical practice of hysterectomy with the information at http://www.hersfoundation.org

2) Educating yourself on the issues of nutrtion with the information at http://www.westonaprice.org and make any dietary experiements prior to surgery

Searching in desperation for the right diet and assurances that health and sexuality remains after vital organs and functions have been permanently removed is not a reasonable strategy.

6. tesstfernando says:

Thank you TQ for recommending HERS Foundation that I had read for two years when I was writing Feisty Diva. Have you bought one yet? If not, check out the contents, and I have also created NATURAL CURE….on youtube channel – tesstfernando for a brief overview about my own health/wellness breakthrough as well as in my fan pages and personal Facebook. If you’re in Vancouver, you can personally meet me.

It’s okay to promote website in #2.

Have a very good day.